Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love Dim Sum

Since I am a big fan of Chinese food, I love to eat dim sum such as shrimp dumpling and siu mai. There was a day when I was craving dim sum so badly, and my husband had to search the dim sum seller around the neighborhood. But he didn't find any.

Mostly, Chinese food use pork oil or pork, which is forbidden in Islam. Being a Muslim mandates that a Muslim eat halal food. So I have to choose very carefully the halal Chinese food, by seeing HALAL label on its packaging.

Last weekend was a busy busy busy, hot, and sucking my energy-weekend. Taking my son to the Robotic Competition 2010 in one of shopping mall the whole day on Saturday. Then I felt really exhausted on the next day. I woke up in the morning, gosh, I saw a basket full of unironed clothes. The basket was still in the same place since the last time I left it last weekend, but the pile of unironed clothes was much taller than before. What a pailful weekend !!

So to cheer up my day at the afternoon, I steamed shrimp siu mai, took some pictures and share it with you.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. ah...masih enakan siu may yaya, murah meriah kenyang...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...