Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to spoil yourself on a rainy day ?

Rain rain go away, come again some other day

Flood and Jakarta are almost inseparable. No offense, please. After heavy rain for hours, and as we all know (for those who lives in Jakarta), puddle and flood everywhere, caused a very tragic traffic jam right after. So many people got stucked on the street for hours.

Hot Choco

For the next day, I decided to stay at home, alone, baked Molten Chocolate Pudding and spoiled myself by making a cup of hot chocolate. Again, it was raining that day, heavy rain.

Hot Chocolate Drink

Ingredients :
- a cup of UHT milk
- cocoa powder
- sugar

How to :
Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan, slowly stir. Heat and stir over moderately low heat until mixture boils, then boil slowly, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Then pour it into a cup.

For the Molten Chocolate Pudding, I adapted the recipe from Leite's Culinaria . Can you imagine, how chocolatey my day was ? There I was in front of my PC, editing some photos, uploaded some of them, took a deep sip of hot chocolate, put a spoonful of molten chocolate pudding into my mouth. Heaven, right ?

Molten Chocolate Pudding

So, tell me how you spoil yourself on a rainy day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...