Monday, November 21, 2011

When tiramisu meets green tea


(Homemade) Green tea-ramisu


When I heard the word "tiramisu", I think about creamy dessert, sweet, scrumptious and difficult to make (this was what I was thinking before I finally try to make one). I love...love...love tiramisu. Beat me, this is the simplest tiramisu I know how to make and I was really enjoy and satisfied with the result. For the introduction, tiramisu is an Italian dessert. In English, the word tiramisu means "pick-me-up" or "cheer-me-up". Now I know what I need to cheer myself up ! :D

I'm going to leave you with a super simple recipe of green tea-ramisu below. Am not going to make this as a long post. So you won't waste your time to read my ramblings :P

Green Tea Tiramisu

Coffee solution :
- 35 gr sponge finger, cut into thirds
- 2 tsp instan coffee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 100 ml of boiled water

Green tea mascarpone mixture :
- 300 gr mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tsp tiramisu paste
- 1 tsp matcha / green tea powder
- 125 gr sweet condensed milk (white)
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder (for dusting)

How to :

1. Coffee Solution : mix instan coffee, sugar and boiled water in a bowl. Mix to dissolve. Set aside.
2. Green tea mascarpone : beat mascarpone cheese, tiramisu paste and matcha until smooth and creamy. Add sweet condensed milk and heavy cream. Mix to blend well. Set aside.
3. Dip the sponge fingers into the coffee liquid. Let them soak on each side enough to become damp but not soggy.
4. Line the bottom of the glass with a layer of sponge fingers. Spread the green tea mascarpone mixture on top of the sponge fingers layer.
5. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours or preferably overnight to let it set well.
6. Dust with cocoa powder just before serving.

Bahasa Indonesia

Larutan kopi :
- 35 gr sponge finger, potong-potong
- 2 sdt kopi instan
- 1 sdm gula pasir
- 100 ml air mendidih

Green tea mascarpone  :
- 300 gr keju mascarpone
- 1/2 sdt pasta tiramisu
- 1 sdt bubuk green tea
- 125 gr susu kental manis putih
- 100 ml krim kental
- 1/2 sdt coklat bubuk (untuk taburan)

Cara :

1. Larutan kopi : campur kopi instan, gula dan air mendidih. Aduk rata. Sisihkan
2. Green tea mascarpone : kocok keju mascarpone, pasta tiramisu dan green tea bubuk sampai rata. Masukkan susu kental manis dan krim kental. Kocok rata. Sisihkan.
3. Celupkan sponge finger ke dalam larutan kopi.
4. Tata di dasar gelas kecil. Sendokkan campuran green tea mascarpone.
5. Dinginkan dalam kulkas.
6. Sajikan dingin setelah ditaburi coklat bubuk.

Enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. That is a great flavor combination! A divine dessert.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...